Add to wishlist
The Attends Extended Wear Brief and Pad have been developed with Dry-Lock® Containment Core, a new and proprietary EAM technology. This product that leads the Attends brand product portfolio in Dryness and absorbent Capacity.
- Our most absorbent brief! contains additional fluff and polymer so it can be worn for extended periods of time or overnight
- Rapid lock system® provides superior acquisition, skin wellness, dryness
- Comfort flex-tabs are soft, flexible, and can refasten anywhere on the briefand odor control
- Non-woven, cloth-like inner and outer covering is softer and quieter, providing comfort and dignity
- Packaged in discreet cases
Attends new Extended Wear Briefs and Pads were developed for users and caregivers looking for a product that can be used for extended periods of time, either during the day or night. Attend’s Dry-Lock® Containment Core increases the overall capacity of the product, allowing users to stay dry, confident and comfortable between changes. The addition of Dual Leakage Protection to this product line results in increased security for users and caregivers needing to contain both urinary and fecal incontinence. The Attends Extended Wear Brief with Dry-Lock® Containment Core results in drier days and nights for patients and caregivers.