Add to wishlist
BENADRYL® EXTRA STRENGTH ITCH STOPPING CREAM 1 oz. Tube
Fast relief cream for most outdoor itches.
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with: Insect bites, minor burns, sunburn, minor skin irritations, minor cuts, scrapes, rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:
- Insect bites
- Minor burns
- Minor skin irritations
- Minor cuts
- Rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.
For external use only.
Do not use
- On large areas of the body
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
Ask a doctor before use
- On chicken pox
- On measles
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center (CCC) at 1-877-717-2824.
Use only as directed. Do not use more than one BENADRYL® diphenhydramine product during the same time.
*** PACKAGING APPEARANCE MAY VARY FROM TIME TO TIME DUE TO MANUFACTURER CHANGES IN APPEARANCE ONLY