Add to wishlist
Slo-Niacin® 250 mg Strength Tablet 100 per Bottle
Slo-Niacin 250mg Dietary Niacin Tablets:
- Description: Slo-Niacin Tablets Are Manufactured Utilizing A Unique, Patented Polygel Controlled-Release Delivery System.
- This Exclusive Technology Assures The Gradual and Measured Release of Niacin (Nicotinic Acid) and Is Designed to Reduce The Incidence of Flushing and Itching Commonly Associated With Niacin Use.
- Caution: Niacin May Cause Temporary Flushing, Itching and Tingling, Feelings of Warmth and Headache, Particularly When Beginning, Increasing Amount Or Changing Brand of Niacin.
- These Effects Seldom Require Discontinuing Niacin Use. Skin Rash, Upset Stomach, and Low Blood Pressure When Standing Are Less Common Symptoms
- If They Persist, Contact A Physician.
Stop Use Indications: or cloudy or blurry vision.Keep out of reach of children.
Health Concern: Cholesterol;No
Facts: Serving Size 1 Tablet. Active Ingredient: Niacin, Usp (Nicotinic Acid) 500 Mg; % Daily Value: 2500%. Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Glyceryl Behenate, Red 40.
Dosage: 500 mg: Adults one SLO-NIACIN Tablet morning or evening, or as directed by a physician.
Instructions: Directions: Adults-One Slo-Niacin Tablet Morning Or Evening, Or As Directed By A Physician. Before Using More Than 500 Mg Daily, Consult A Physician. Note: Slo-Niacin Tablets May Be Broken On The Score Line, But Should Be Crushed Or Chewed. Store At Controlled Room Temperature, 15-30 C (59-86 F). Keep Tightly Closed.